Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kari's One shots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari-chan
Admin
Admin
Kari-chan

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Kari's One shots Empty
PostSubject: Kari's One shots   Kari's One shots EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Yesh I will be posting little short stories for when I get bored >_> my real stories are here
www.fanfiction.net/~xxbakasaruxx
Back to top Go down
https://forestofanime.darkbb.com
Kari-chan
Admin
Admin
Kari-chan

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Kari's One shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kari's One shots   Kari's One shots EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

Kimiko walked down the regular halls of her school haring the regular murmurs about her. She of coarse like every other day she ignored them. She swished her brown hair behind her ear and continued in the class room door where her best friend Allen was.
“Kimi over here!” She happily walked over and sat beside him and chatted lightly as Sara walked in and took her place chatting with them. Sara used to one of the popular kids but left because she hatted what they said about Kimi and befriended her.
“Kimi wanna come Shopping with us? We’re going to the Farmers market.”
“Sorry Sara I have to work.”
“Again? Ok.” Allen was going to say something but stopped as an older grade girl came in.
“Kiiiimi! Oh can you please help? I have Cheerleading practice but Miss. Yuna wants me to bring a box to the office mind brining it down instead?”
“Kimi say no” Allen said as he shot a glare but Kimiko smiled and agreed and took the box that layed by the door. It happened a lot. She’s a push over and people used that as an advantage. It’s not like she didn’t know she just liked to help.

The next day came and Sara was at home sick so it was just her and Allen.
“Grade eleven so huh.”
“Yup I can’t wait then it will be grade 12 then finally collage!”
“Kimi you wanted to be a doctor right?”
“Yup! Or at least something in Sciences I want to help people you know.” They talked for a bit even during classes through notes.
“Hey Kimi after school meet me by the park I want to go to the old fort.”
“Hey can we finally show Sara please?”
“Ok just for you we can” She got excited and waited for school to be over.

She hurried and packed her bag. She was thinking of the things to fix up before Sara seen it. She even drew a layout for it. She ripped up the paper left on her locker that had remarks on it and flew down the stairs.
She walked to the park and was about to enter when she noticed a group of people. She tilted her head a bit and looked down and seen one of the girls that murmur about her getting beat up. She Ran over to the four men kicking.
“Hey stop that!”
“Oh and what are you going to do?” They turned to Kimi and the girl ran. One of the boys took his fist and was about to punch her when he was pelted in the side. Allen stood there with a serious face and grabbed Kimi’s arm. The other boys ran at him so he fought them. He was lucky he took defense classes and boxing. Kimi stood back and watched with worry, but it ended. Allen whipped his bloody mouth and walked to a tree to catch his breath when one of he boys pulled out a gun aimed it at Allen and shot.

Two weeks went by and there was a crowed of people standing in black crying and mourning for the lost soul.
“I should’ve been there! I-I wasn’t even sick I-I just wanted you two to spend time together!” Sara cried into her friends shoulder.
“Excuse me” One of the murmur girls approached with a saddened face. “I was wondering wher the parents are I wish to apologize to them.”
“There are no parents! She hasn’t had them since she was ten! Don’t you understand anything, she worked her butt off to get money for things and to keep that house!” Allen raised his voice.
“Allen calm down.” Sara requested as she looked around and he took a deep breath.
“She lived beside me forever and she wouldn’t even move in. She never told anyone and I swore never to tell anyone to make her happy. She smiled every day even though you ‘high and mighty’ people tortured her.” he glared at the sobbing girl and he walked away to Kimiko’s coffin with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofanime.darkbb.com
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Kari's One shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kari's One shots   Kari's One shots EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 am

Thats pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kari's One shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kari's One shots   Kari's One shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Kari's One shots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forestofanime :: Art Central :: Writing central-
Jump to: