Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Silver Moon - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm

June had been lost deep in her sleep. There were no dreams, no chaos. Everything was just calm, empty and most of all peaceful. Then all of a sudden she could hear a distant banging sound and a faint voice. Finally, after what felt like forever June shot up in her place, eyes wide and a wall of fierce wind wrapped around her and Maxwell protectively. "What's going on?" she asked as she saw Sahara's panic face and felt Maxwell shift so as to stand and get ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

"Good, you're awake." Sarah said as she saw June open her eyes. "I'm not sure what's happening but I feel a strong aura..." she replied. She looked up at Maxwell. "Do you see anything?" she asked, trying to stay as calm as possible.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm

June nodded, silently listening and trying to figure out where the faint voice had come from and what was causing the sound she was hearing. Looking to Maxwell she noticed how intently he was looking around and waited for his own response.

"I see nothing yet, but I do hear. There are people moving about, their aura is different. Strange. Perhaps it is best that we begin to move." he noted seriously. June sighed and nodded. She'd fight reguardless but she knew that at this point it would be best to simply get moving.

"Right." she said before turning to Sahara and waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 pm

"A strange aura? That's... Weird.. But nonetheless you're right. We should move." Sarah replied. "Which way should we go to avoid the people?" she asked Maxwell.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 pm

June all the while stayed silent and tried to keep herself calm. She knew her new found power was too new and so it's still be tied to her emotions. All the while Maxwell looked and listened before looking down and frowning in his own way.

"It would be best if we took the long way around. They are moving toward us and seem to only be able to travel in a straight line. Curving from our path would be wise." he noted seriously before bending down and offering Saraha his back. He would carry them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

Sarah climbed up on Maxwell's back. "You're right. Do you have any idea how many there are?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

"Yes. There's only three but they're large." Maxwell said while standing up and looking around. With a simple slash of his tail he erased all signs of there ever being a camp sign. "Hold on tight." Maxwell cautioned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21