Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New World

Go down 
+2
Malick
Li
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:46 pm

After have a short discussion with the Li June smiled and sighed. "So you mind if I join you guys then?" June questioned before smiling at the two and sighing as the third blood scent remained hidden.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

'Maybe' he thought. He had heard her voice before, he was sure. He stepped out of the bushes and looked at the girl. "... Hey. My name is Malick."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Upon hearing and seeing the man speak June smiled. "I'm June, it's nice to meet you Malick." June said while once again bowing as she did. It had been a habbit, one that no matter what she would never let go. 'It is after all the only thing from my past I have left.' she thought secretly.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 pm

"Well actually I just met everyone, guess you can call it fate but I am going to a small village on business but anyone can join"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:19 pm

June smiled, "Then I'm in, its not like I'll find what I'm looking for here." she said before thinking. 'Hummm. wonder if i should tell them?' thought June before smiling and walking toward the village.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 pm

He picked a couple more herbs and caught up with her
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 pm

'Oh, well' He thought and started walking with the small group of people. "I'll come too then" He said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 pm

June smiled and walked along side them for a while. Suddenly she sighed and turned to face the trio. "Can I ask you guys something?" she questioned, knowing that even now, there was still people who hated her kind.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:00 pm

"Hnh? Why yes, of course" He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 pm

"Shoot Im an open book."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:20 pm

June smiled at both of their responses and so before speaking took in a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing.' she thought.

"What would you guys...what I mean is...how do you...no thats not it." A sigh escaped her lips as June shut her eyes worriedly.

"What I mean what would you guys say if I said I were a vampire in disgues?" she questioned, taking her time in opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:59 pm

He paused and blinked at her for a bit then walked up to her and bowed "It is an honor to meet you." He kissed her hand "I am in debt to your species"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:31 pm

June watched as Li walked up to her, bowed, kissed her hand and spoke. At first she was shocked but when the words replayed in her mind she shook it off and looked at Li. "How so?" she questioned, knowing that there was in fact very few who were in debit with the vampire race.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm

"When I was 16 a couple of them saved my life. Didnt see anyones faces except one young male, thats how I knew they were vamps. Besides my Grandma taught me to respect everyone no matter the race"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:42 pm

June smiled upon hearing his story and his explanation. "Then you owe nothing to me, so long as you thing that way."
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 pm

"Well never know who the cloak people coulda been so yup. I miss Grams tho, she was such a nice lady...anywho"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 pm

June frowned upon hearing his words and sighed. She also knew the pain of lost.
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:04 pm

"Whats with the frown m'lady? Did I say a wrong thing? Trust me it happens alot sorry"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:08 pm

June smiled upon hearing his words and shook her head. "No, it's nothing you said good sir, and my I add. Your old english is quite well." she said before bowing slightly. "Now, shall we continue on our way?"
Back to top Go down
Li
Lurking Threesome
Lurking Threesome
Li

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 pm

"Why thank-you." He did a slight bow and jestured 'after you'
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm

He started to tremble. 'A vampire?' He took some steps up to her and looked at her. "..." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I love vampires! They are so cool!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Upon being hugged Junes smiled and hugged back. "I'm glad to hear that, not many people do you know but that's why I stay hidden." she said before smiling at Malick. "And I see you're part cat, how cute!"
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 pm

"wow a vampire, i never met one up close, if all vampire are cute i would like to meet more" smiles and leans back on a tree
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm

June smiled, the group she was traveling with, or rather had just joined all seemed to be happy about her race. "I'm..I'm glad I didn't upset any of you." she said before smiling and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm

He took one step up and poked her forehead. "No sighing" he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New World   The New World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New World
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next