Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Stroll

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesecakez
regular
regular
Cheesecakez

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 am

Bob wakes up in the middle of the night after hearing a loud bang.

"What was that?!"

Climbs out of bed and wanders around his house, trying to find what made the sound.

He then steps outside, into the cool night air, after not being able to find anything odd in his house.

"Man...I won't be able to sleep now."

Steps back inside to grab his coat and put on some shoes. While doing so, he glances quickly at the clock.

Thinks in his head, "12:09 AM...great."

Steps out into the cool night and walks down the street, going for a midnight stroll.

"This won't be safe for me...only being 5'7" and 16."
Back to top Go down
http://www.onemanga.com
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:00 pm

June had been hiding for quite some time, she wasn't sure why or what it was that had just happened but she knew that no matter what she wouldn't be caught dead near it.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Suki was stood with her back to a statue in the park, she had sensed that it was coming, and the crash it had made while wondering around the city had confirmed her senses.

She peeked around the statue, which as she glanced up at it, appeared to be of a man and a woman embracing. She stared out into the darkness...
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 pm

All the while June hid she began to get ready, something was coming and although she wasn't sure if it was for her or for someone else she wasn't going to give up without a fight. Slowly and discretely she began to make her toward what appeared to be a park.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Staring out into the darkness, waiting for it, she heard footsteps coming from somewhere behind her.

Her head snapped around to look at the oncoming person, and her eyes narrowed, didn't they know what kind of danger they were in?
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:04 pm

As June continued to walk she finally noticed someone and gather her power ready, 'no way! I'm not going back!' she thought while keeping an eye on the glaring girl.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 pm

She could see the girl advancing on her and could tell she was gathering power, she frowned, could this girl think that she.. was the enemy?

She clenched her fists, she didn't have time for this when it was on the loose!
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Finally, "Who...who are you?!" she called out to the girl while trying to keep herself calm a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:30 pm

She stood looking at the girl, saying nothing.
She felt she didn't have to explain herself to this little *she sniffed the air* ....non-human?

She narrowed her eyes again

"What are you?" she asked, he voice low but still audible
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:49 pm

June noticed how hostile she was and so got on guard but other than that did nothing. "I think i asked you first. I'm June and I'm an elemental,...one of the oldest and one of the onle one's left. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 pm

She left her guard up, she didn't have anything against Elementals, but you never know about the people you've just met..

"I'm Sukiyo, a Beast Tamer from the north" She left it at that, waiting to see if this 'June' had anything against her race..
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 pm

"A beast tamer huh? It's been quite a while since I've run into one. Do you need any help?" June offered, trying to show Sukiyo that she had nothing against her race.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm

She let her guard drop a little, sensing that June ment no harm.

"I'm here from the North to catch it" She said, ajusting her thick fur coat, before pushing back her hood to reveal her war painted face. ((think .Hack if you've ever seen or played that x3))
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm

June smiled then had a brilliant idea. "Hey do you need a partner, I mean I have to where to go and well frankly...yea" she admitted as her voice started to show a hint of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:05 pm

"well.. i could use some help catching it" she mused, "I don't think Buckle and I can do it by ourselves, its big.."

At that moment, there was a horrible screeching sound, as the statue they were sood by was ripped in half, and thrown across the concreate.

She looked up at the place where the statue had been to see her quarry; a huge black bear, with silver paws and dripping teeth.
"Ok, lets see how you do!" She said to June with a smile..
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm

June smiled, happy that for the first time she was of some help, something that didn't involved being forced to hurt others anyway. Soon she closed her eyes and started to chant as the wind around her not only picked her up but the bear as well.

"Calm down." she spoke to it, while completely summoning the aura of mother nature and using it to calme him and soon restrain him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:17 pm

She watched as June restrained the bear
"Intersting.. she could be of some use after all.." she thought.

"Buckle!" She called, looking suddenly into the shadows across the park, "I need you!"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm

June disreguarded Sukiyo's words and kept as she was, once the bear was calm enough she summoned some vines as strong as steal and tied him down, all the while chanting and lulling him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:25 pm

She kept an eye on June purely by habit, as it was the way of her people, as a shape came bounding over from the shadows.

As it neared, the shape became clearer, and as it reached her feet, it was by now obvious as to what it was.. A badger, with a dark leather collar on.

"Buckle" She started, pointing at the now sleeping bear "take him"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 pm

June let the bagger to as it was told and slowly walked back to Sukiyo, making sure the bear would be out for at least two hours. "So, what do you think? Can I join you and Buckle?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 pm

"yes," she smiled, "I feel your talent would be useful to my cause"

Buckle growled and lept at the bear, and as he did so, Buckle shone like the sun, impossible to look at.

As Buckle hit the bear, the was a flash.

((oh and if anyone wants to join in, feel free like o.o'' its going to be hard with only june and i.. and perhaps cheese if he ever posts x3))
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:37 pm

June smiled then looked away, "Then, it's okay to tell you?" she questioned while avoiding the birght light and thinking.

((yea, come on people! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 pm

The light cleared to reveal a grumpy looking badger with a shining collar, which soon faded back to brown.

"Tell me what?" She said, interested
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:44 pm

"You see the reason I was out here to begin with is because I just escaped from this weird organization. All they used me for was to gain power and to kill those that were in there way.....they're looking for me right now and.......are you sure it's still okay?" she questioned, not wanting to get her first friend into any kind of danger.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyo
Random Threesome
Random Threesome
Sukiyo

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 pm

"Please continue" She said nodding, eager to hear more.

Meanwhile Buckle groaned and laydown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Stroll   Midnight Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Stroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forestofanime :: Random/Rp :: RP Central-
Jump to: