Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:58 am

"Ok, this is gonna hurt a bit... please sorry for this" He rubbed on the spot again and the seal appeared once again. He took his dagger and made a small cut in the seal.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm

June then felt the seal appear and a cut across it. She quickly shut her eyes but didn't move. "Don't worry, just do it." she said before smiling and waiting for the hard part to begin.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

"..." He cut deeper and watched as a black bloodlike liquid came out of the seal. He looked at the liquid for a moment, then licked it, feeling it's bitter taste in his mouth. "... I hate the taste..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 pm

June kept her scream in as he cut deeper and tried not to smile when he spoke. She didn't want to move or to say anything that might have caused him to loser concentration and so simple stayed still, waiting for the seal to finally be removed and the after math to begin.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:50 pm

"lalala..." he sighed and put two finger above the seal and the thumb under it. "You, who was sealed into this girl. Your time has come to an end with this girl. If you wish to keep on living come to me. Now." He said and stared at the seal. A black aura came out of the seal and moved into his hand. "3... 2... 1!" He said and pulled his hand away. " the seal has been removed..." he said as the black aura circled around him, stabbing him everywhere. "Kkh..." he said holding back the will to scream. It hurt like million swords. He fell to the ground as the aura started make deep wounds in his body. "Ugh... GGGgggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" He screamed as the pain got worse and the wounds increased.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:48 pm

June felt a sudden force escape her body then tried her best to stay awake. Upon coming to the site of Malick being stabbed over and over again her eyes began to tear and the wind around her began to gather, ready to slice at her will. "Malick...Malick...."she started to speak softly only to suddenly scream. "Malick! No! Stop!" she yelled as the wind around her moved to try to stop the evil aura from stabbing him. All the while June failed to realize the changeing in her appearance and the increase in power.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:04 am

"June... back off." He said and sat up, trying the best he could to block out the pain. He took his dagger and stabbed into his forehead. He was almost dead, he could feel it. With his dagger he formed a 7 on his forehead and the blackaura went into it. "Heheh... I made it... June." He said and smiled. "I love you..." he said and fell to the ground, uncoucious while the the blood he was bleeding started to turn black.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 am

Upon hearing his words June froze, then when he said that he loved her she smiled. "I love you too Malick." was all she said as she maid her way toward his body and started to bandage his wounds. The blood that was pooring was black but she didn't care, so long as he would be fine. Once done wrapping hin wounds June started a small fire and used her power to create a small barrier around everyone. Right now they were at risk and she was going to do everything she could to protect not only Malick but the rest of the group as well. Once that was done and she felt everyone was say she sighed, laid donw beside Malick and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:16 am

He slowly opened his eyes one last time and looked at June. she was deep asleep and he couldn't move. He looked at her for a moment then said, "Sorry June... I... can't stay anymore. I must join the dead... If you hear me... One last time, I love you" His heart stopped beating at that moment. He was dead.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:04 pm

June was asleep when she suddenly felt something bad. Quickly her eyes opened only to listen to Malick's last words. "Malick?....Malick don't go! Please don't leave me alone, I love you!" she cried but it was too late. His heart had stopped beating. all the while June cried the wind all around her began to stir, surround the two if only to be left alone, one to lay still and the other to cry to her hearts content. "Please...please don't go..." was all she could say, she could mangae as the wind around them grew fater and angry while her tears simply knew no end.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:06 pm

"lalalala" she sang while she was walking in the woods. all of sudden as she saw the wind acting weird at a tent. "Excuse me!" she shouted and got closer. (I'm now another character O__O look in the introductions)
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:10 pm

June was so busy crying that she didn't notice some one passing by. Then, when she heard the call out she looked up with tears in her eyes, not sure what to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:11 pm

"Umm... hi... Why are you crying?" she asked and looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:20 pm

June kept crying but managed to get the wind under control. It was no longer deadly or threadtening it was simply there. Forming a ball around her as if trying to comfort her. "He...he died for me....Malick come back...please." she cried but he didn't wake up. "It's...it's all my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:23 pm

"Malick?" she asked. He looked at the boy's dead body. "Oh my monkey King, it's Malick!" She said and stared at the body. "You little... When your sis shows up your dead? what kind of bro are you???" she said and kicked the body. "what a brat..."

Last edited by Malick on Wed May 27, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 pm

June hugged his body closer to her and glared at the girl. "How dare you! He's such a kind person and you kick him in death?!" she exclaimed while the wind around her and Malick suddenly turned into that of a threatening manner. "Don't you dare hurt him again." she warned, her dargger suddenly glowing.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm

"Hey, hey chill out. I'm his sister. And he doesn't even greet me when I'm here... and who are you anyways?" he asked and sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:37 pm

June looked at her, they did look similar but she still was too overwhelmed by Malick's death. Not to mention the guilt that was eating at her inside. "I'm June, I fell in love with your borther and he with me....but...but I killed him. I'm so sorry." she said as tears began to fall again. The daggers calmed down a bit but still he couldn't help but make the wind stir, she just wasn't used to this kind of freedom with her power.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:39 pm

"Seriously, do you think I care that my bro is dead? and how would you kill him?" he asked and looked at her with a halfannoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:44 pm

June was shocked to hear her words. How could she be his sister if she was so crule. "You...how can you be so crule?" she questioned before looking down at Malick and letting a tear fall. "And if you don't care why do you ask how i could kill him?" she asked, unsure if she should tell her how he died.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:47 pm

"I don't give a damn about my bro. I have brains up here and a way... I'll tell you after you tell me how you killed him." she said, not wanting to say anything uneccesary.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:51 pm

June sighed but none the less spoke. "He died after removing a seal that was placed on me."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm

"Really?" she said and laughed. "He such an idiot. He did it to me too." she said and sighed. "He does risky things to help others. I mean come on! You must admit that he's an idiot."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 pm

June tried to control her anger, she didn't want to hurt his sister. "No he's not, he was a kind and loving man." she spoke before turning to him. "Please, just stop putting him down."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:02 pm

"Hehe... seriously you really don't think his an idiot? He just took suicide! I mean seriously... and look at yourself. you are crying over his dead body! buhuhu. Malick died. what am I gonna do?" she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next