Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Silver Moon - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:08 pm

June sighed, gentely placed his body and took his daggers and his belongings, ignoring his sisters cruel words. "I promise I'll take good care of this all." she whispered to him before kissing his forhead and standing up. June's tears had stoped, the winds around her deadly and her face as cold as the snow. "He did what he wanted to, he chose his own path and not of anothers. Malick is and never was an idiot. Now if all you're going to be doing is insulting him then I'm not going ot offer my help." she stated bluntly while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:10 pm

"Yeah, yeah whatever" she said and sighed. "Altough when he was smalled he even said he was an idiot. But since you and my bro seemed to be lovers I guess I'll help you" she said with a smile. "I'm Sarah by the way."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:13 pm

June looked at her, amazed that she spoke her name. "Help me? How did you know Malick was helping me?" June asked.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:16 pm

"I didn't. I guessed. Oh and by the way, how much do you love my bro?" she asked and looked at the dead body.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:19 pm

June looked down when she saw his sister stare down at him. "I loved him a lot, I still do. He was the first person to me nice to me, he took care of me without knowing my name." she admitted. "Once i gave him my name we just kind of clicked. I'm sorry, I should rant on." she said.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:22 pm

"Hmnhj... you are both fools" she said and smiled. "What would you give to get him back?" she asked and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 pm

June didn't need to think about it for long, the answer was simple after all. "Anything, I'd give my life if I had to." she said while finally walking away from his body only to stop infront of a puddle. Her hair was no longer silver but a deep blue and her eyes were the same blue they always were only mixed with a deep forest gree. "What the sweet corn?" she asked herself before looking down and finding a tattoo on her wrist. "Great." she sighed out before looking up her. "Anyway, you have your answer."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:16 am

"Wow, you would give your life... he gave you his life and then you give yours to him? Seriously act of fools. He did it to save you. You really want to ignore his wish of you being alive? But I should at least be a little nice. I'm not a bit ch all the time you know." she said and smiled. "There is a way to revive him."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:31 pm

June listened to her words and even though there was some truth to them she didn't care. If she was a fool then she was a loving fool because even if it was just a companion or a friend she was sure to be willing to give up her life for them. Soon a sigh escaped her lips.

"Listen I know I'm acting like a fool but he didn't but at least i know that I'm a loving fool. You see, so long as your a friend, a companion,.....so long as your some one whom i hold close I'll always be able to give up my life. As for your coments I don't think of you as one because what you say is all true,...i just haven't come to accept it is all." she spoke softly then realizing she had said something about being able to bring him back. "And how? Really? Is there really a way to brink Malick back?!" she exclaimed suddenly. Happy that there was still a way.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 am

"Well then. Yes there is a way to bring him back." she said and sat down next to Malick's body. "It's pretty easy." she said and poked his body and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 am

June kept watching her, unsure what how it was she was planing on bringing him back and happy that she had finally managed to calm down. 'After all how can i help when Im so worked up.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am

"Hmm... he annoys me" she said and poked the boys nose. "Anyways you wanna know how to get him back?" she asked and looked at June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:37 pm

June looked at her and smiled. "Yes i would, that would be great." she responed with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:40 pm

"Well then." She said and walked up to her. "Then kiss me as if I was him"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 pm

June was shocked to listen to her words and froze. She had to kiss her lovers sister to bring him back from the dead? "Are you serious?...but Malick..." she said more to her self than to her. After a while June let out a sigh, "Okay...I'll do it." she said while steping closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 pm

"Hehe well then" she said seeing as the girl reacted to the request.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 pm

"Whats so funny? If it's to get Malick back then...then i have to." she siad while blushing a bit. "You ready?" she asked a bit flustered and angry.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 pm

"I find it funny. You don't want to?" she asked and looked her deeply in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:54 pm

June locked eyes with the girl and noticed that she had the same type of eyes that Malick had. Deep and warming, even though she put up a fighting front. "Yes I do..." she said before suddenly leaning in and kissing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 pm

"fu..." she couldn't keep it away and started laughing. "hehe... anything for love?" she said and laughed some more. "Well then pick up his body and we'll be going."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:55 pm

June glared at her and quicly picked up Malick's body. "You're such a pain." was all she said before wlaking ahead and creathing a wind barrier around herself.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:58 pm

"I know." she said and laughed. She started walking in a direction and look over at Malicks body. "So... Did you two do it before he died?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 pm

June stopped in her trackes, turning ten shades of red before answered. "Not that it's any of your buisness but no. He helpped me before we ever did anything."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:04 pm

"Oh... so it wasn't a long relation huh? How long where you together?" she asked and turned around.

Last edited by Malick on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:08 pm

"We've been together for a couple of months so far, traveling with our friends. Though right now they're all lost in thought they're rahter kind. We should be reaching the twon soon though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next