Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Sarah was startled by the sound branches breaking. "Malick?" She called out, but there was no reply. She got up and raised her fists, preparing for attack. Another sound was heard. It was coming closer. She didn't want to wake June but there wasn't really much of a choice. "June." She whispered carefully. "June, wake up." She repeated. There was no sign of response from June. Suddenly the creature emerged from it's shadows. As soon as Sarah realized what it was she bursted out into laughter. The creature she had feared was nothing but a cat. "Are you lost?" Sarah spoke, aimed at the cat. She got down on her knees, carefully reaching her hands out and placed it on the cats head, then slowly patted it.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:40 pm

When June opened her eyes she found Sarah patting a cat on the head and smiled. She stayed really still so she wouldn't scare the cat off and simply lay there watching Sarah and the cat. After a while she thought about Malick and how he wasn't back yet. She was going to try to stand up and go after Malick but again she didn't want to scare the cat. June let out a soft sight and decided to stay put for a while longer, if Malick wasn't back yet then she'd get and go look for her self.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Sarah said quietly for a moment until she heard a voice.
"June, do you hear me?" the voice said.
"Hey June, the radiotelepathything is sounding." Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

June looked her way with curious eyes. "Yes it is, it sounds like...Malick?" she called out while standing up and moving toward the object.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 am

"Hello June, are you there? Sarah?" he spoke.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 am

As soon as she clearly heard Malick's voice June rushed over. "Yes I'm here, Sarah too. She just found a small kitten, is everything alright? Do you need any help? June said, with worry in her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm

"Well, remember a while back when Kara fell into that hole? Well anyways same thing happened to me now." He laughed. "Kind of ironic. Anyways just like that time this is kind of a cave. I'm going to explore so I guess you two should move on. Oh, and where are we off to again?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

June smiled and shook her head. "That sounds funny not ironic, but to be honest I don't like the fact that your going to walk through it alone. We're heading for the town just over the mountains. My home..." June said softly before shaking it off. "Malick I can send Maxwell to you if you want." she offered quickly, knowing that whether or not Maxwell would like it or not he'd do it for her.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

"Yeah... Well... Funny thing, I started walking around and... I don't know where I am. But go on and we'll meet up there. I'll get out somehow. We can keep contact with the radiothing."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

June sighed, causing the air around her to stir. She didn't like the fact that Malick would travel alone but knew she it was best.
"Fine, just be careful okay?" June said, worry evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:29 am

"Yeah, I will. I love you. See you later."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 pm

June smiled. "I love you too." and with that she turned to Sarah and her new friend. The cat looked kind, cute and though she knew it was wise to rest however the faster they go to the village the sooner she'd be able to see Malick again.
"Dinner is ready Sarah, lets eat and then head out. I want to be there when Malick arrived." she called out.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarah yawned. "I think it would be wise for us to rest for a while. I'm sure Malick will do the same." she said, petting the kitten.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm

June looked at Srah and tried not to frown. She knew she had a point and that they should stay to rest but she couldn't help but worry.
"Right." she said while surving her self a plate of food as well as one for Sarah and the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm

She ate her food and stayed quite for a while. "Are you allright?" Sarah asked June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:44 pm

June was lost in thought, she had barely touched her food when Sarah's voice snapped her back to reality. "Yea, just thinking is all." June said, voice soft but loud enough that she knew she'd be heard. Quickly she finished what was left on her plate and walked over to the waters edge to wash off the food. Once done she started to pick up. She figured the less there was to do in the morning the faster they'd be able to go.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Sarah asked and got up.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

June smiled and shook her head. "Its alright, I can handle this. Besides the more I do the less I think." she admitted with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Sarah stayed quiet for a second and then gave June hug. "Are you worried about Malick?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:24 am

June smiled sadly again and nodded. "Yea." she admitted while shaking her head. "I know he can handle himself but still...i worry." she whispered before looking into the sky and wondering where it was Maxwell had gone off to and if it wasn't too late to call him. Feeling him close by helped her calm her self some.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"I remember once..." Sarah started and look up to the sky. "...When me and Malick were kids. We were playing in the woods. We were playing hide and seek. Malick hid while I was counting. When I had finished counting he was nowhere to be found. I searched for an hour. In the end I just kind of gave up and ran back to the village, asking for help from the villagers. They couldn't find him either. He was gone for days. I thoughtI wouldn't be seeing him. Then one day he suddenly appeared in the kitchen, saying he was hungry." Sarah chuckled. "Quite the fool. I was so happy to see him. I don't know how he survived out there in the woods for those days but that's the thing about him. He always founds a way to survive. The point is, whatever happens, Malick will be alright. So please don't worry anymore, okay?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:10 am

June smiled at the story. It sounded so much like Malick and she knew that Saraha was right. No matter what happened Malick always seemed to find a way. He was strong and stubborn, he was a born survivor. "That sounds like Malick alright." she noted out loud, smiling and nodding. "I wont worry, your right. Now I think we should rest. We have a long hike in the morning." June said. Then, as if on cue Maxwell appeared.
"The surrounding area is safe, I will keep watch for the night." he noted, looking over June and Saraha. June smiled, walked up to Maxwell and pet his side.
"Thank you." she said before turning to Saraha. "You're welcome to sleep close to Maxwell as well. I'm sure he won't mind." June offered.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:17 am

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm alright." she said and climbed up in a tree. "I'll be sleeping here. Good night June."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:01 am

June smiled and nodded. "Good night Saraha" she said before snuggling up along side Maxwell's wing and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Sarah woke up early the next morning, startled by a loud noise. 'What's going on?' she asked herself and jumped out of the tree. The sound was heard once again. It was coming closer. She looked over to Maxwell who also seemed to have been awakened by the noise. "June." Sarah said with a sharp voice, hoping for June to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next