Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"allright" he said and ran down to the sea trying to get some fish.
"He really is mindless that kid... so what's written on the paper?" she said and turned to June, seeing as she was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Upon hearing her words June smiled nervously before sighing. "I'm not sure really, in my dreams or whatever it was given to me by some chick."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm

"Can you read it?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:25 pm

June looked up and saw that Malick was still fishing so looked back down and unfold it. "It you wish to see that which you've lost then journey here and you will." June read it softly all the while wtaching as the wind began to gather around and suddenly reveal a hidden map on the piece of paper. "Wow...what's going on?" she asked more to herself than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 pm

"So something lost? You have lost anything?" she asked as thoughts of what she could have lost went through her mind.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:11 pm

June smiled sadly and nodded her head. "Yea, I've lost my memory. Up until I met Malick I couldn't remember anything, to this day my memory has improved but I still can't recall where I came from or where I was born. I can't even remember my parents."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

"Then I guess that paper might be your memory. But..." she said and moved gloser to the girl. "What if when you regain your memory... there will be someone you love more... than him?" she said, glancing at Malick.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:25 pm

June looked at who she was pointing to and saw Malick. He looked so cute fishing, his smiled, his eyes, she loved everything about him and so started to think. 'do i really want all that back after finding something so much more?' she thought. "I never said I was going to go look for it now did I." June answered with a smiled before throwing the piece of paper into the fire and watching it burn. "I'm far too happy with him to be caring about the past." and with that she started to slowly and quietly walk over to Malick. Hoping she'd be able to startle him.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:39 pm

"As you wish..." she said and stared into the fire, as she saw that the paper wasn't burning. She didn't say anything but just stared.
"another one!" he shouted happily as he got another fish in his hand. "Water is awesome!" He said and got up, stumbling a bit, then soon tripped. He lay down and looked up at the sky then closed his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:17 pm

June watced as he lay down with his eyes closed and so softly and quietly moved to place a gentle kiss on his lips. "Had fun my love?" she questioned with a smile on her face. All the while trying to forget the paper that had been left behind for her.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 pm

"Hi June!" he said and sat up smiling at her. "I had lots of fun" He said showing her the fish he had caught. "oh, and are you allright?" he asked, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm

June smiled, happy that he had had fun and thankful that he had been able to catch something. "Yea I'm fine, don't worry about it." June insisted before giving him another reassuring smile. "Now shall we go cook us some fish?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 pm

"allright!" he said with a smiled and picked up the five buckets of fish he had caught. He then started to sing a happy little song while walking towards their small camp.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:02 pm

June started to walk behind him with a smile on her face as she listened to his song. It was such a nich song. "So how are we cooking these?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 am

"Well we can easily just put them on a stick and hold it over the fire" he suggjested while yawning slightly. "But shouldn't we go and try to catch up to the others soon?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 am

June smiled. "Yea, we should shouldn't we? Fine I have an idea. How about we eat and then I'll carry us all." June suggested.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:59 am

"allrig- Wait! No, I forgot about the branches for the fire" he said and laughed. "Can you take the fish? I'll go get some branches. And please don't pass out again" he said as a joke.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 am

June smiled and then laughed. "I'll try not to. Careful will you?" June said before smiling and turning to look at the girl staring into the fire. "What are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 am

"Allright" he said and walked into the forest again.
"..." she ignored June's words and grabbed a stick on the ground. She slowly moved it into the fire and got out the piece of paper. "Look..." she said. "It's not even damaged..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

June watched as she moved the paper with a stcik and froze. "That's not possible..." she said before sighing sadly and taking a seat next to the girl. "What do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 pm

"... You should tell Malick. I'm pretty sure he would want you to find your memory. He just wants everyone to be happy." she said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:06 pm

June smiled but sighed. She knew they had to meet up with the others but she also knew her words were true. "I know but..." June stopped, unsure how to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm

"But? Well it's up to you" she said and stood up and brushed some dirt of her pants. "But maybe you might get some new powers when your memory returns?"
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:30 pm

is sitting in the woods listening to the conversation undetected
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 pm

June sighed, she had a point. Finally, after sitting quietlly for a couple of munites June stood up and called out to her love. "Malick? Um...look at this." she said, pointing to the paper not burinning in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next