Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Silver Moon - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:26 pm

June nodded in understanding and smiled at Malick. Then, slowly she brought her hand up to the seal and while touching it with her finger tips said, "Maraka" As soon as the word left her lips June's seal was hidden, as well as her power. The shadow weilders outside began to fade, to spread out and look for the seal yet again. June smiled brightly, testing and flexing the wind wall outside. It was still as strong as ever and sturdy.

"Job well done June, I will be but a call away should you need anything. I shall journey ahead and make sure it stays safe. Good luck to you all, and be safe" suddenly came Maxwell's words before everyone heard as he took to the skies and toward their destination.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 am

"It worked." Sarah said and smiled. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 pm

June smiled happily before stepping forward and toward the door first. "I'll lead, I don't need a map to get by. My, memories are more than enough." June admitted while reaching for the door. She felt strong, cofident and for the first time in a long time she felt she truly knew who and what she was. Then, she opened the door and came face to face with the powerful, protecting wall of wind. "Ready?" she asked, looking back at Malick and Sarah with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 am

"Of course." Sarah said, standing next to June.
Malick nodded as a reply as he stepped up to the door.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm

June smiled upon hearing that they were ready and so nodded before stepping outside. Some of the dark weilders were still around, looking for her but they couldn't see anything past the wall of deadly wind. June for a while, a short second in time wanted to do nothing more than to stop, to fight and to hurt those who had taken her parents away from her but wouldn't. She refused to her new family at risk, in the way and in the hands of those who she knew would take everything from her so long as it meant that she'd join her at the end. As she lead the way she continued to use the wind around her, creating a path, a trail to where they were supposed to go. She walked in silence, going over he memories. Her eyes went straight to the ground then, she didn't have to look up while she walked, all she had to do was trust the wind to guide he, and that's exactly what she did.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:05 am

Malick grabbed June's hand. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, lowering his head to be able to lock eyes with her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 pm

June was startled by Malick's sudden action and so looked up, putting on a smile. "Nothing really, just thinking back, looking over everything I remembered is all." June answered, hiding the hurt that came with the memories and again working to keep her temper under control. 'I've never had so much trouble with my temper before...' she thought, reminding her self that a fight wasn't the wisest thing to do right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 am

"June... What happened in your past? Could you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

June listened to the sound of Malick's voice, he cared for her so much and she knew it. She trusted him, loved him to no end but would he still love her after knowing everything she'd gone through, what her parents had done and why she was being hunted down. With a sigh June looked over and took his hand.

"I can tell you, but do you really want to know? Will you be mad at me when I tell you that all of this really is my fault." June spoke softly, the wind faultering a bit before she quickly took control.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Malick smiled. He knew she was afraid of what he would think of her past. "I won't be mad no matter what. Since I met you my life has gotten much more fun. It might sound weird but being hunted down by people is actually kind of exciting. So please, tell me."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 am

June smiled, she knew he loved her and she loved him. With a nod she agreed. "My parents, they were strong elementals. They helped guard the dragons secrets. When they refused to turn in, to betray the dragons the dark weilders went after them. I wasn't much older than six when I first met one...my mother faught them and got hurt, I showed my true power then." June began, all the while images of what she was saying flashing inside her mind. "After that they started to target me, they knew that one day I'd learn the secrets they wanted and surpass my parents power. The night,...the night they left me with the dragons was the night I earned the dragons seal and my parents taken for me." June spoke softly, before looking forward and walking then turning. "This way," she said before going on, making sure they stayed on the right track. "Before my memories were sealed, hidden from me I used to travle around the lands, as far as I wanted. A dragon would always follow me, keep me safe. Then my memories were sealed and I found my self at the temple. The priest there knew what I was, who I was and so he was the one who sealed my powers. Not long after his death I met you." June spoke, smiling at the memory, the day they had met. He had been so kind, so caring. "And the rest you know, you've stayed by my side since."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:10 pm

"Hmm... You remember more about your life than I do." Malick said after he had listened through her story. "You should write a book about it" he said, laughing lightly.

Sarah stayed behind them, listening to their conversation, looking back time to time.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:29 pm

June smiled lightly then sadly. "I'm sorry I almost forgot you don't know much about yours either." she said before pausing to hug. While she hugged Malick she saw Sarah looking back then looking forward. "Is everything alright Sarah? Did i miss something?" June asked, ready and on guard.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm

"It's allright" He said, smiling back at June.

"No it's nothing. I was just checking back. To be sure nobody is actually following us." She slided a small notebook out of her backpack, "Seal Note" it was entitled, pulled out a pencil and starting writing in it.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm

June smiled and nodded to both, leading the way. After a while of walking and as soon as the sun began to set Maxwell was suddenly heard.

"The sun will be setting soon, it would be best if you rested June" he spoke, all the while lowering to a comfortable glide just above them.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 am

"Maxwell is right." Sarah said, looking up from her notebook. "Since you have learned to hide the seal we could as well set up a camp for now. It has been a though day after all."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

June smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll set camp up Sarah you mind starting the fire?" June asked while using the wind to move things around and clear their camp site.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"Sure." Sarah replied. "I'll go get some branches for the fire and all that." she said, taking off for the closest tree.
"Do we have any food for tonight, or do we need to find some?" Malick said, aimed at anyone willing to answer.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 pm

June smiled as she finished setting up camp before turning to Malick "No, we don't. It looks like we have to hunt." she answered, all the while keeping an on Sarah and making sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:20 am

Malick reached into his pocket, pulling out a small knife. "I guess I'll go hunting then." He placed his backpack on the ground, reached into it then moved his hand back, holding two small, cell phone looking things. "This is a 'radiotelepathything'" Malick stated and handed one of it over to June. "With it we can keep contact."
"Oh yeah those!" Sarah exclaimed turning around away from the tree. "Those were the ones I made when we were younger right? Good old times."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 pm

June smiled and nodded, "We'll call if anything." June assured him before turnning to look over the campsite and make sure everything was in order. Once making sure she turned to Sarah and Malick. "Camp is set up, do either of you need any help?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Malick shaked his head. "I can do it myself." he said and took off into the forest.
"I'm close to done." She said, bringing her arm full of branches and then placing it on the ground. "Starting a fire, waiting for the food, rest. Then probably take off."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm

June nodded and smiled while moving and taking a seat by the fire. She wasn't cold she was just curious to see how Sarah worked, how she used the fire. Before she realized it June fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 am

Sarah placed her palms together, whispering a couple of words, then the fire bursted out. She turned to June, seeing as she had fallen asleep. She didn't say anything, she sat silent and waited for Malick to return.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 pm

All the while June slept she kept seeing memories of her past, of times when her parents were still her parents. She smiled then, she still loved them to this day. Then before things could get too sad she saw Malick's smiling face standing by her side and Sarah's smiling face with him. They were her family now and there was nothing she was going to let hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next