Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

"Hmm... well we aren't heading for the town" she said and pointed towards the sea. "And you seem like a nice girl. So, how is he?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 pm

"Huh?" June asked before looking down. His breathing had come back and his body was getting warmer. June smiled as a lone tear fell down. "Better, I think he'll be resting for a while thought."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm

"Eh... EH?!?" she said and run up to his body. "HE IS ALIVE ALREADY?!?!? WHAT THE?!? Put him on the ground!" she said and stared at his body. 'Really... this kid...'
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:21 pm

June looked at her confused but did as she was told. "Is there something worng?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:23 pm

"Yes... a normal man wouldn't recover this fast... wait... unless..." he ripped off Malicks shirt and looked at his chest. "... I see..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm

June turned to see and then back at his sister. "What is that, what does all of this mean?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 pm

"... It means... that he might... have won over death... with his own powers..." she said and laid her hands on his chest. "His heart is beating."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 pm

June smiled happly upon hearing that hsi heart was beating. "That's good right? He still would have come back to me then." Juen questioned, reliefed that soon she'd have Malick back by her side.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 am

"... Hmm..." she stood up and walked to the closest tree. she broke of a branch and walked back to his body. "Stand back" she ordered the girl.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:06 am

June watched but did as she was told. All the while curious as to how she was going to help him and most of all what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 6:36 am

"Wake up idiot!" she shouted and slammed the branch into Malick's head. "Oh wait... that wasn't very smart was it?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm

June let out a small sigh before using the wind and moving her back a little. "Please don't do things like that." she said before moving back by his side and rubing the spot he had been hit at.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

"Too bad it didn't work... I used to do that when we were small. He was always asleep on the roof. altough... I used a sledgehammer instead" she said and laughed a little.
"... June..." he said while he started to breath faster and slowly reached his hand up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Upon hearing his voice and watching his hand June smiled and couldn't help but tear. "Malick, Malick your okay?!" she exclaimed happily before softly hugging him and crying. "I was so worried, please stay with me Malick...don't go."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyy the idiot is returning!" she said happily and swung her arms around.
"J... June?" he mumbled and opened his eyes. "Is... Is that you?" he said and looked at the crying girl.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm

June kept crying out of joy as she tried not to hug him to hard. "Yea,...yea it's me Malick...monkey King I love." she said before kissing him on the lips. "I missed you....I was so sad.." she admited before smiling. "But I guess you should rest now." she offered while turning the wind into it's usual gentle self.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 am

"Really..." he said and tears started running down his cheeks. "It's been... It's been 20 years June... 20 years of this suffering... this sadness... this war... 20 years is a long time..." He said and hugged her tightly. "20 years..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

June let him hug her, happy that he was speaking again though saddened by the words that flowed from his mouth. "I know but..but don't worry. With Kari and the other's I'm sure this will all end. I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 am

"Yes..." he said and smiled. "Wait... but..." He looked around a bit. "Where is Yuki? and Shin?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 am

June smiled then looked a bit puzzled. "I don't know, your sister lead s away from the group for a while."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 am

"My sister? I'm kinda confused... I have been gone for over 20 years. And I finally returned. But Shin and Yuki... Don't say..." He stopped and slammed his fists into the ground. "It was true... Just... Those... They... They gave their lives for me..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 pm

June looked confused, "Malick it can't be, there's no way it's been 20 years...only yesterday I was morning you." she confessed only to sigh and look around confused. Her power all the while gathering, wraping aroud the two. That's when it hit her, "You what did you do?!" she scram while turning to his sister and screaming at her. Making sure that there was no way for her to go as well.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm

"Hey, hey! Don't blame me!" she said when she was finally noticed to be in the area. "I didn't do anything!"
"It... has only been 2 days?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:05 pm

June sighed, what had happened, why was his sense of time so off. "Yea, it's only been two days. Are you okay?" she asked while taking his hand and taking a seat beside him. "Hey what did you bring him back ok?!"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:26 am

"Ok I'm condfused now. Do you really think I did something with him?"
"... I'm allright... but really... It was 20 years... Yuki... Shin... My parents were there to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next