Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 pm

"No real big events Tenchi" he said and patted him on the head. "only the usual stuff."
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm

"heh i feel a big event coming soon, i can feel it"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:53 pm

June smiled upon hearing Tenchi's words. "You're right, I'm gonna get my memories back soon. I am kind of scared but" June paused before turning, taking Malicks hand and smiling. "I have Malick and all of you guys so I'll be fine." she said. "Oh and in recent news my seal has been broken and my power amplified, just in case you haven'y noticed."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:23 am

"Well it seems we all have gathered, so how about we leave to find your memories June?" he asked and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

June smiled and nodded. "Yea, the sooner the better." she agreed while standing up and dusting her self off. "Now, let's see. How to go about reading this?" June questioned more to her self than to anyone else while taking the map and looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 pm

He stood up next to June and quickly checked the small map. "Hey! Look there!" he said and pointed in an area on the map. "Netrion... That's my hometown!" he said and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 am

June smiled upon hearing that, she had always wondered wether or not she'd be able to see the place where Malick grew up. "That's great, on our way to where ever this is going to lead us I get to see where you grew up." June cheered happly before smiling. "Shall you go then?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 pm

"I'm going where you are going" he said then turned to Sarah. "... are you coming too?"
She locked eyes with Malick then quickly looked away. "... I guess... but I'm not going back into the town just so you know."
"... as you wish"
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 pm

smiles " i do feel you gotten stronger june, so where are we headed next"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 pm

"As it says on the map Tenchi..." he said and looked down on the map. "First we're passing through a small town called "Kanko", then my hometown Netrion as well then, it seems... There's a mountain we're going to which lies like some miles north of my town."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 pm

June sighed, she was thankful yet anxious all at the same time then smiled upon realizing what tenchi said. "Thanks, then lets go. Wait what about you're sister? How is she going to do when we have to past through you're home town?" June asked, not wanting any of them to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 pm

"I'll wait outside or just go around it" she said and sighed. 'Didn't think I would go back there again...' she thought to herself.
"As she said. She can just wait outside or pass around it." he told June, not wanting to go into any further details.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:02 pm

June looked at both then shrugged, she did't like forcing information out of people. It just wasn't right. Soon June began to walk, thinking about her soon to be recovery and wondering what was going to happen after wards. All the while not noticing that along with her nerves she managed to pick the speed of the wind up as well.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:03 pm

She walked along with the small group, still thinking for herself.'I wonder... how it is after... that...'
He looked around at the group, seeing as the two seemed bothered. They were most likely worried about something. "June. Sarah. Is there something bothering you?" he asked softly, not wanting them to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 pm

peeks at the map and relizes my destenation is by Kanko, facetense abit as i walk casully with the group saying nothing
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm

"... What are you thinking about?" she spoke, and walked up next to tenchi.
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 pm

he looks at sarah hiding a bit of his tension, "why do you think im thinking about something?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 pm

"It's a natural thing. Everybody thinks about something." she said looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm

still looks at her "if everybody thinks, what are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:36 pm

"I'm thinking about that you seem to have something on your mind."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

June was listening to their conversation but didn't want to say anything. After a couple hours of walking June started to feel weird. The air around her started to gather and soon she could hear voices again. 'No! Don't!' she thought frankly but before she could stop and block out the voices the wind around her and her friends swooped them up and took off toward what looked like a temple.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 pm

"Eh?" he said, surprised by the wind. He quickly grabbed June by her hand. "June are you allright?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:30 pm

June tried to stand on her two feet as she heard his voice but it was no use. It was as if she had willingly summoned the wind herself and got them there. "I'm...not sure." she ansewered softly. "Are you guys alright?" she quickly questioned hoping she hadn't just hurt someone by accident. All the while her body wanted to fall but she not letting it.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:03 pm

"We are allright." he said, seeing as they all seemed allright. He gently put his arm around June, to support her. "But you don't seem to feel too good. What happened?" he asked, worried about her health as she seemed to have been very worn out these past few days.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 pm

"I'm not sure,..." June admitted while looking around. The place was poorly lit and yet you could see everything as though the room was lit by a hundred candles. A sigh escaped her lips before she unconsciously leened against Malick. "I just remember thinking that I didn't want for Sara to stay by her self...then I felt anxious about getting here and...." but before June could finish she grew light headed and wobbled a bit. Unalbe to stand on her own. "I think...I should sit." she admitted sadly while holding on to Malick and smiling. She never liked seeming weak and even now as he held on to her as if though he was her only life line she refused to frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next