Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Silver Moon - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 am

"What are you talking about Malick?" June asked before feeling bad and looking away. "And I'm sorry to you to, I didn't mean to blame you for turnning things like this."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 am

"No, no it's ok" she said and smiled. "You are worried aren't you?" she said and sat next to her.
"... I haven't seen you for 20 years June... but you say it's only been one day... I don't get it..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:28 am

"Neither do I." June spoke before turning to look at the girl and back. "What should we do now then? How could this have happened...." she spoke sadly before turning away. "And...and I hope you don't mind but after the seal was removed I changed...and this thing appeared." she spoke while showing him the birthmark sort of tattoo on her wrist. "Not to mention my eyes and my hair, what in the world happened Malick?" she asked before sighing. "Let's make camp here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 am

"... Aha! I totally know what's going on!" she announced, with a smile.
"Really? You do?"
"Yup"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 pm

June turned to look at her with confusion on her face still. "Then please let up know because I'm sure as sweet corn congfused."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm

"To make it clear... I know about Malick not you June, sorry. And for Malick. As he died... it might... have been that his soul went to another dimension. 'The next life' as they say. Since his parents are long dead and he said they were there so this might be the explanation. And there... maybe time went faster than here?" she said, proud of her thinking.
"That sounds... cool" he said and laughed. "I can't stay depressed forever, you know. June." he said and turned to her with a smile on his face. "Let's get married."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm

June smiled upon watching his smile only to freeze upon hearing his words. "Malick...I..." she said at first overwhelmed by the shock of his sudden question. Suddenly she threw herself at him, kissed and answered. "Yes, let's get married!" she cheered happily. Afterwards June smiled, stayed in his arms and spoke. "Thanks, this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:30 am

"Ehh... no problem?" he said and laughed a bit, gently kissing her. "I've never been to a wedding before though... how does it work?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:27 pm

June smiled, "well it all depends on the couple and what they want. A big ceromony, small, it doesnt' matter. So long as I'm with you the rest of my life is alright with me." June spoke with a smile on her face and kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:00 am

"hmm... that's cool" he said and smiled back at her. "But... I know one thing! the rings..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

"Yea, that too." June said with a smile. "But for now what shall we do? Are we going to catch up to the others or just go our own ways and hope we meet up somewhere? I...I really want to see things to the end though."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm

"I guess we'll just go find the town"
"... hey June, may I ask something?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 pm

"Okay and sure. Go for it." June said, smiling at Malick and then truning.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 am

"Hmm... how to ask... I'll just ask directly. How much do you hate me?" she said and faced the girl.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm

June was taken back by her words and sighed. In truth she had been acting rather cruel because of what had happened but did she, could she have really grown to hate someone.
"I'm sorry if it seems that way but I don't hate you....I was just so upset at losing Malick...I never meant to disrespect you in anyway or give the impression that I do." she said with a soft and sadeded tone of voice. "It's just that losing Malick...I didn't realize how different of a person I could or would become upon losing him. Please forgive me." she said before frowning and bowing as a sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 am

"Yeah Yeah, stop bowing. It's not cool. Anyways, actually... since the day the seal on me was removed I have been making researchs about it. June, you said you had changed when the seal was removed, right?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:14 pm

"Yea, for starters i didnt' have this weird symbol on my wrist, second my hair was shorter and third my eyes weren't like this either." June answer as she listed all the different kinds of changes she went through.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 am

"mhm... so... did you feel any different? or something like that."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

"A little, I mean controling my power is like second nature and...I feel like I'm forgetting something buy I can't quite put my finger on it."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:44 am

"Allrighty then... what I don't really understand is that your hair got shorter... When the seal was removed from me I grew older. My hair got longer and stuff. That's something..."
"Allright then" he said, stood up and yawned. "I'm gonna go take a swim" he said and started walking towards the sea. "Anyone joining?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:28 pm

June listened to what she had to say before smiling at what Malick said. "Who know's but forget it, so long as I have Malick back I don't really care how I look." she spoke truthfully before smling again. "I will!" she said while walking after him.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:02 am

"I'll pass... I'll be here thinking..." she said and sat down.
"Allright" he said and smiled to June. He then walked up to the ocean, took of his shirt and dove in. "It's cold in here!" he shouted and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 pm

June smiled. "Nice." was her only comment before walking slowly to the edge and testing the water. "Well it is kinda of cool." she said beforing thinking about what she was going to do. "Well, since it is cold...." she pondered only to sigh. "What do you think, is it worth it?" she questioned with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 am

"You are talking funny" he said and laughed. "Just get in it get's better" he stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 pm

June smiled though faulted a bit when told that she sounded funny? 'How...' she thought but quickly pushed it back and jumped in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next