Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 pm

"I'm ready." he said, but turning back once more, wanting to thank the man. But he was nowhere to be found. Malick didn't think much about that, but just turned back to June and smiled.
"And you're just having fun I see?" Sarah said as she had woken up.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:18 pm

June smiled back at Malick only to turn upon hearing Sarah's voice. "Hey your awake, I'm glad." she said while setting Sarah down and making sure the wind around her went back to normal. "You okay?" June asked her.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:18 pm

"I'm allright." Sarah replied and stood up. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:00 am

June smiled, glad to know that she was fine. "Good, we just got directions to get to where my memories are being held." she informed Sarah. "you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 am

"Ready for anything..." she answered and yawned.
"Then we're off!" Malick shouted then turned to June. "Where were we going again?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 pm

"We're supposed to go to the mountain of Valkar. Anyone know what's there?" June answered Malick's question before turning around and looking around for a bit before they left.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 pm

"Isac said there would be dragons and stuff there but I dunno."
"So we're going to Valkar then?" Sarah questioned then laughed a bit. "This is going to be fun."
"How so?" Malick said when he heard Sarah's words.
"You'll see..." she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:44 am

June listened to their conversation, all the while a sudden feeling a familiarity when speaking of dragons took over her. Wind was her element but there was just something about them that called out to her. Soon she found her self laughing along side them, happy that she wasn't making this journey alone.

"Well, if we're all ready then shall we? I'm not sure how to get out of here yet but I can try that weird thing from before?" June offered, all the while looking over the room and for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 pm

"Ok June" He replied at her words and smiled.
"Fine with me" Sarah answered.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm

June smiled and closed her eyes, "Okay, stay close guys." she said, all the while thinking of what had happened before. At first she could feel nothing but then all of a sudden a wave of power emitted from and the teleporting wind tunnle appeared. "I did it.." was all June had time to say before the wind surrounded them all tightly like before and disappeared. When the wind finally calmed they were just outside a cave beside a riverbank and cliff bed.

"Everyone okay?" June asked, all the while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 am

"I'm allright... I think..." Malick answered, feeling slightly dizzy.
"As good as always" Sarah said then looked around. "So, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:20 pm

June frowned at Malick's appearance and Sarah's question. "Good question, anyone have a map?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Malick stumbled around for a moment then sat down on the ground. "wow... Hard trip. Anyways, didn't you get a map from Isac before?" Malick questioned and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:13 pm

June frowned as he stumbled before taking a seat. "That's right, here." she said taking the map out and laying it out so that they could all see it from a good point of view. "I think we're here, what if we cut through the forest here and hit the base of the mountains sooner?" she offered, not sure whether or not it was a good idea to take any short cuts at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:55 am

"Sounds good to me." Sarah replied and sat down next to her brother. "But you never know..." she said and chuckled.
"Riiiiiight..." Malick said and lay his head to rest on Sarah's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm

June smiled at them, happy to see them as brother and sister's, or rather what she thought what brother and sister to act like. "Right, well then let's just stick to the path, i'm sure we'll be fine. However seeing as to how tired you two look." June said before smiling wider and weilding the wind and moving the wind and forming a small roof over them. "There, I'll set up camp. You two get some rest." she offered before turning around and looking over things, thinking about what her next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 am

"Mkay June" Malick said and smiled, then curled up next to a tree.
"Do you need some help with that?" Sarah offered and got up.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:03 pm

June smiled, "Sure Sara, I'll start clearing the area. You think you can work on a small fire?" June asked, happy that she was ok and that Malick was resting.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 pm

"Sure." Sarah answered and pulled out a small rock out of her pocket. She bit herself in the thumb, allowing some blood to drip on the rock. She then used the blood to draw a sign, pressed her plams together and made a fire. "Is that good enough?" she asked June and smiled.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm

June watched intently as Sara took out a rock, interested in what she was going to do with it. After seeing her start the fire using her blood June smiled, amazed and impressed as well as happy. "Yea that's good." she said before turning to face the would be camp sight and closed her eyes. June focused all of her energy and with soft sigh everything began to float out of the way, clearing places to sit and possible sites for other tent like creation. Once done she opened her eyes and sighed in relief. "There, now how about we start on dinner. Is there anything in the supplies we can use or shall I go fishing?" June asked.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:56 pm

"Hm... Maybe..." Sarah walked up to Malick and grabbed his backpack, opened it and smiled. "This boy sure has lots of food." Sarah said then handed the backpack to June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 pm

June smiled and pulled everything out. "So what you in the mood for? I was thinking fish." June spoke, softly laughing for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"Sure" Sarah replied. "But don't use up too much food. We never know how long this trip might turn out to be."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm

June smiled. "I know, other than fish I'm just going to use the wind to find some berries. You do like berries right?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:40 pm

"I eat pretty much everything. As long as you check that the berries aren't poisoned. You never know around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next