Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 am

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" He said and splashed some water at her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 pm

June smiled and laughed as the water was slashed on her. "Yea, very refreshing." she said before slaphing back and smiling. Then suddenly, "Love you." was all she said before diving in and disappearing into the water.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:58 am

"Hehe. Love you too" He said and breathed out and sank to the bottom. He opened his cat eyes and looked around, altough the sight underwater was kinda blurry.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm

June watched from behind a small rock under water as she saw the man that she loved. She knew he must be having trouble seeing under water but couldn't help it. All the while she made air boubles pop out so that each could take a breather without having to surface. "Looking for something?" she called out, taunting her lover.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 am

"meh, not really" he said and swam to the surface. "I'll be back in a sec." he said and ran towards the small camp they had and the came back with a pair of swimming goggles and dove in again. "Now I can see" he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:34 pm

June started to laugh at his actions and smiled. "Smart aren't we?" she taunted before diving deeper and hiding behind another set of rocks. "Try to find me if you can." she called out, taunting him, challenging him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:59 am

"As you wish!" he shouted back and started to swim towards the place he had heard the voice from. As he swam he looked around at fishes and as the cat he was he couldn't help but to change direction and chase the fishes around. "Meow!!"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:32 pm

June was smiling behind the rocks she was hiding by only to sigh. He had seen them and now there was no turnning back, the fish were all goner's. A small laugh escaped her lips before she came out form her hiding spot and started to swim after him. "Malick! Malick don't forget about me!" she called out, hoping he'd be able to snap out of it and listen to the sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:52 am

"allright!" he shouted back and proudly turned around holding one of the fishes. "I have cat instincts sorry!" he said and let the fish go and swam against the place where the voice once again had came from.
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:09 pm

watchs on a tree branch in the shadows
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm

June smiled but soon just came out from hiding and laughed. "I know but that's one of your many cute qualities." she spoke before feeling as if they were being watched. Quickly she swam back to the surface and looked around. At first nothing could be other than sis on the shore sitting and thinking but when she looked to the tree's she smiled. "You're back!" she scram, hoping she hadn't just scared him to his falling.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 am

"..." he said and swam up to the beach and looked towards the man that had appeared in the tree. "... Tenchi... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" He shouted at him. "I HAVE DIED ONCE WHILE YOU'VE BEEN GONE!!! BEAT THAT!!!" he shouted again and laughed a bit.

"...mhm... oh." she said and noticed the stranger in the tree. She faced him, still focused on her research. "Hi there. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm

June watched the other's reactions and smiled. Things didn't didn't seem to change and that was all that mattered to her. "Wait, honey I don't think dying once is something ot be proub of?" June spoke, suddenly realizing his words and the challenge he was placing but even then she couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 am

"Of course it is something to be proud of. How many people can actually say 'I have been dead'?" He answered her with a proud smile. "and returning was the best part of course" he said and placed a gentle kiss on June's soft lips.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 pm

June smiled as he spoke, she loved him and no matter what that wasn't going to change. When he kissed her she gladly accepted it and returned the justuer. "Well then, when you put it that way i guess its true." June spoke with a smile on her face. "Shall we dry off now?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 pm

"I guess, it's starting to get a bit cold. I'll go start a fire then." he said and walked into the forest to get some branches.

"... hmm... That guy in the tree seems to have dozed of." she said and went back to her research.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

June shrugged her shoulders with a smile in agreement and then began to dry off using her power. Ever since the seal had been removed she was finally able to master it, to control it.
"So how's the..." but before she could finish her sentence June started to feel dizzy all of a sudden. All the while random thoughts, voices reaching out into her mind and erging her to remember. "Remember what?" she hardly spoke before completely passing out and falling toward the floor.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 pm

"Hmm..." she said and turned to the now uncouncious girl. "Uhh... Hey June are you allright??? HEY MALICK GET BACK HERE!!!" she shouted hoping he would return there.
"Yes, I'm here why?" he said then saw June on the ground. He walked up to her and checked her pulse and her airways. "..."
"Is she gonna be ok?"
"I'm not sure... Her breath is heavier than usual and her pulse is speeding up..." he said and sat down next to his love, gently placing a hand on her forehead. "Please be allright..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Once he darkness took over June began to look around, all the while franticlly searching for the source of the voices and a way to stop them all. 'Remember, wake up, now.' was all they kept saying. "What do you want? Remember what?" she asked over and over and yet her questions went unanswered. Things had been getting cold and she was about to let go of the last of her warmth when suddenly she felt a warm spot at the her head. She could barely hear it but it was his voice. He was still by her side and knowing that much she wasn't about to give up.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm

"... Please return... it's been too long... I don't want to lose you again..." he said, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "please..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

After feeling the warmth June sighed and started to focus. 'Im not leaving him, not now' she thought before opening her eyes and coming face to face with some weird, old looking girl. "Who are you?" she called out, wanting answeres. However to woman only smiled and left behind a map. "What is this?" June demanded but again there was no answer. Then, upon feeling Malick's warm lips against her's she closed her eyes, forcing the darkness back and finally being able to feel control over her own body. Slowly but surely her eyes began to flutter open. "Malick?,,....Whats...where am I?" she spoke softly while trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 pm

"June... I'm glad you're awake. you just passed put all of sudden. Did something happen?" he asked, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

June sat up and smiled. He was so kind but what had happened? "I'm not sure. The last thing I remember was walking then all of a sudden I heard all these voices. They were telling me to remeber but i don't know what they wanted me to remember. Sorry if I made you worry." June answered before taking his hand in hers and holding it tightly. However upon taking his hand she felt something blocking he unine between their hands and looked donw and there sure enough was a small peice of paper with a drawing on it.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

"... allright..." he said and got up again. "I'm glad you're allright. Really..." He stretched a bit then turned towards the sea. "how about fish tonight?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:32 pm

June smiled and nodded. "that sounds good." she said, hiding the slip of paper to look over later. 'Have to figure it out before I say anything.' she thought "i'll start the fire"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next