Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Silver Moon - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 pm

June smiled. "Good and of course I will." she said before turning around and starting on dinner. She prepared the fish simple and upon bringing the berries to her she checked them to make sure they were fine. After everything was ready, she grabbed the contains and filled them with fresh water. "Okay, dinner is ready" she called out, turning back to look at what Sarah and Malick were doing.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 pm

"Ok, June. I'll wake up the sleepyhead here." Sarah said and smiled then walked up to Malick and kicked him lightly in the back. "Wakey, Wakey!"
Malick sat up as he felt the kick and yawned shortly after. "Already morning?"
"Dinner time."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 pm

June smiled upon Malick's reaction and began to serve everyone. "Hope it's to your liking." and with that she handed everyone their plates and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Sarah finished quickly and then sat down against a tree and yawned.
Malick tasted the food. "Delicious!" he said and smiled at June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

June smiled and ate happily, knowing that after dinner she too would need a nap before going on. "I'm glad you liked it." she spoke before taking a sip of water. "After dinner and everything is clean I think I'll rest a bit, in fact we all should. It's a long way to where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 am

Sarah didn't reply, she just sat there and looked up in the sky. All of sudden she saw a sight that made her heart jump. She blinked and then started laughing.
"Ok June." Malick replied but soon heard her sisters laugh. "What is it?" He asked and turned to Sarah.
Sarah didn't answer, she just shaked her head, still laughing, and pointed to the sky.
Malick looked into the direction where his sister had pointed. There he saw a giant dragon. It was bigger than any city he had seen, and it didn't seem to friendly. "June..." he started. "Do you still think we should rest?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 pm

June was smiling but when she looked up she couldn't help but freeze. "No, I think we should go." June answered truthfully while willing the wind around them to turn violent so that the dragons wouldn't be able to get too close to them. "I'm not sure how strong they are but I can only hold them off for so much." she said, hoping she'd be able to protect everyone.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Sarah got up and grinned. "This will be interesting"
"What way should we go then?" Malick asked and turned to June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm

June looked over her shoulder and suddenly saw a trail leading up to a mountain. "Go left and follow the trail. I'll place as much cover on us as possible but I can't promise anything. Ready?" she asked, all the while keeping one eye on her friends and the other on the dragons overhead.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:13 am

"Alright." Malick answered and turned to Sarah. "Ready?"
"Whenever you are."
They both started running, following the trail. "Good luck!" Malick shouted back at June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm

June heard their voice and sighed, happy that they were out of dangers way. She then turned and looked up at the dragons, suddenly compelled to talk to them. "Alright, that's enough. What do you want?" she called out, trying not to sound too demanding. The large dragon suddenly stopped and hovered above June, staring at her and her power. It then spoke:
What brings you to this land?

June started at him, unsure whether or not to speak but spoke before she made up her mind.
"I'm come in search for my memories, my name is June." she told the dragon only to watch as his eyes went wide. June quickly took a couple of steps toward the trail, not once giving her back to the dragon. All the while it stared at her, looked her over as if secretly looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am

"I hope June is ok..." Malick spoke as he was still running.
"In here!" Sarah suddenly shouted and pulled Malick into what seemed to be a cave. "June will be fine as long as she won't tell a lie. Dragons know a lie when they hear them. They do not accept a lie."
"Then June will be allright." Malick said and smiled.
"Hopefully..."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm

June stopped walking back when the dragon watched her, amazed by how she controlled the wind around her.

You, how are you willing the wind in such manner? the dragon demanded, June stared at him before answering.

"I was born with this power, however my memory was lost. I know nothing of my true parents, my family,..." she admitted, pausing before going on. "And only recently did I have the seal placed on me removed. All I want are..." but before June could finish the dragon spoke.

It's been far too long, the last of your kind visited the air temple ages ago. We do hold memories at our temple, memories that were given to use and asked to be watched. However, to gain such memories are you ready to deal with the pain that comes with them. Knowing one's past isn't always the cure. the dragon spoke with such a wise tone June couldn't help but feel comfort. For so long she had been looking for her memories, hoped that whoever had them would be wise as well. Now she was so close. She nodded her head.

"I am, I want to know."

Then release the violent winds you've summoned and let me stand down. The dragon asked, ready to decend upon June's compromise. She knew that her friends, her love were waiting for her but there was no turning back. Not when she was so close. As he set himself on the ground he sighed, taking in her appearance closer the dragon secretly knew who she was.

"Summon your friends, they will need to help me" he said before looking away at the distance." June wrote on a small piece of paper and had the wind carry it to where she knew they would be on it it read:The dragon has my memories but says I'll need your help, if your willing please come.
June
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 am

Malick waited and then, he saw a small piece of paper, riding the wind. He grabbed it and read:"The dragon has my memories but says I'll need your help, if your willing please come. June." He turned to Sarah. "I'm going. How about you?" He said and got up, ready to leave the cave.
"Sure, whatever." she said and got up. She walked out of the cave and accompanied Malick down to the place where June was. She stopped next to June but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

June looked over and watched as Malick and Sarah arrived, she smiled softly before turnning to the large dragon. "Now what? My friends are here and willing to help." she spoke, looking at the dragon as his eyes kept looking over her, trying to see something June apparently couldn't.

"You both must truly care for this girl if your willing to help. I will be returning her memories by wind, however this wind forces it's self into the mind and can be painful depending on the memories being remembered. Not all pasts or thoughts are painless." he spoke, staring at Malick and Sarah before turning to face June. "I will not lie to you young one, what you seek is painful, they will hold your body down as your mind relives through all that it forgot. Are you ready?" he questioned June. June stayed quiet, thinking things over shortly before nodding, this was it. This was what she had been looking for and there was no turning back now.

"Thank you Malick, my love and Sarah. For helping me" she spoke seriously and lovingly and the smiling. "I'll see you both when I wake up." Once done speaking she turned to face the dragon. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 am

Malick looked at June but remained silent. He then landed a gentle kiss on her lips. "I love you. Good luck."
Sarah stared at the big dragon then smiled. She said something in a langauge that Malick and June couldn't understand. The dragon spoke back and she took one step back and sat down on the ground. "Good luck June." she said, still looking at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 pm

June looked a little confused at Sarah but said nothing, she didn't have time to. Before she could say anything the dragon had breathed fire around June and the flames began to tightly wrap around her. June held in her scream of surprise and fear. She wasn't going to back out and she wasn't going to make any of her friends worry. Instead she scram in her mind and kept it all in.

"Sleep, the fire will reveal to you everything that you have missed." were the dragons only words before he set his head down while June slowly fell to the floor. Sarah, who was closest to June caught her with ease and set her down gently by the dragons wing. He nodded his head and assured her in the same language Sarah had spoken to him earlier.

(June's perspective) The flames hit me all at once, both hot and cold, burning yet comforting. Darkness began to take me over quickly as I fought to keep the screams of surprise and fear deep within me. I would not make them worry. I would not back out now and I would not chose to leave this undone. I had finally achived, gotten to the point in my life which I had been fighting for for so long and I wasn't going to give up now. Once the darkness settled I felt a cold draft of wind suddenly hit me before slowly but surely blurry images began to appear, warping and clearing into a series of better images. The first of which was a tall beautiful woman, a woman who opened her arms to me and called me her own. Next to her was a tall man, handsome and strong looking. Both were my parents, both held caring and loving smiles on their faces. It was a site I had hoped I would see. Then, then everything went into fast forward, all of the images kind and happy, things that emitted love and comfort.

"It has begun" the dragon suddenly spoke, looking around the forest with his powerful eyes, suddenly feeling as if though they were being watched. "She will be out for a while, rest. She will wake when the time comes." he added, hiding the truth he knew would soon reveal it's self.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 am

Sarah gave the dragon a suspicious look but didn't say anything. She stood quiet next to where she had put June down and just looked at the dragon.
"She will be ok, right?" Malick asked the dragon. The dragon looked at him for a moment then he turned his head away from him.
"Malick, we should find a place to rest. Shall we take her back to the cav-" Sarah got interrupted by the feeling of being watched by something pure evil. She hadn't felt something like this before so she stumbled back in fear.
"Sarah!" Malick catched her as she was about to fall to the ground. "Are you allright?" At that moment he too felt that feeling. He turned his head towards the dragon but he was gone. "Let's go." He said calmly, picked June up and
carried her on his back and then starting running up the trail they had once taken.
Sarah followed closely but then stopped and left a pair of small notes on the ground and then kept following Malick.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:48 pm

It was all so amazing, my past, the truth, the type of home I had lived in before everything had gone so wrong. I was six when it all went down the drain, still just a child. Father had come home one day, his eyes pitch black and his aura suddenly dark. A deadly feeling emitted from the man I once called father. Mother had questioned him, asked him if he was alright and then before I could comprehend what had happened when he hit her. That night was full of terror, of malice and hate. Something I had never seen in my parents. The next thing I knew my father was on the floor, dead. Mother held me, cooing to me that everything would soon be alright, that I'd be safe. My powers were sealed then and soon after my mother died. Tears streamed down my face, how could I not cry upon seeing such a sight, my family was torn apart, taken from me when I was only a child. Then, then I saw as the dragons agreed to take me to the air temple, to have them raise me until I was old enough to handle the truth, old enough to chose to recover what had been taken from me as protection. It wasn't until I nothing, until I chose to see that I realized that he, it was the same dragon. The one who had just unlocked the truth to me was the very one who had taken me there.

Meanwhile, while June slept and her companions carried her the dragon flew as fast as he could, searching the grounds and holding his ground all at the same time. It was when he flew by a second time that he noticed the notes and picked them up. They were from Sarah. He landed as quietly as possible read on:

She's the one isn't she, she holds the last known dragon's seal? Malick has a right to know, he should know. Watch her if anything happens to me, to us. I know they're close by, the dark wielders, they know she's back. Once done reading the letter the dragon took off yet again. Silently watching over where they stayed.

When the darkness surrounded me yet again I had no clue as to what I should do. The sad yet happy truths of my past were all so over whelming, who would do such a thing to such a young child. Then, then there it was. A soft, distant, kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 am

They kept running for a while until they could no longer those who had given them such a feeling. They stopped right outside what looked like a small wodden cottage. The cottage were surrounded by a beautiful lake without anyone to be seen anywhere. Sarah walked up to the small cottage and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. Sarah turned her head to Malick and he nodded. Sarah then took out the same rock she had used to light the fire last time, bit herself in the thumb, made some signs and then placed her palm on the door. The door opened and they proceeded inside the door.

The room they had just entered was small, it had a fireplace, a bed, a table and two chairs around the table. The walls were covered with something red resembling blood. Sarah placed two fingers on the wall. "Blood" she said. "It hasn't even dried yet. This was newly done." Malick placed June on the bed and then turned his head towards Sarah. "Should we stay or leave?" Malick asked, disturbed by the feeling that somebody might have been murdered here just some minutes ago. "We'll stay." Sarah said and smiled. "If this was done recently then they have no need of coming back anytime soon." Malick sighed and then sat down on one of the chairs. He looked at June. "Do you think... She'll be allright?" he asked Sarah. Sarah felt uneasy with the question, she wanted to tell him the truth. She wanted to tell him about the danger, the seal, the dark wielders, everything. But she couldn't. "She'll be allright. I'm sure." she replied and smiled.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 pm

"Who...is there" June barely spoke, catching Malick's and Sarah's attention but she couldn't hear if they responded. She was too lost, too into her past, the memories and the truth that was slowly unraveling it's self.

The voice was ever so soft, something at the time I couldn't imagine to be anything but kind. However I was soon proven wrong.

"My June, it's been such a long time. Come to mother my dear, follow me into the dark." I heard the voice speak, it sounded like an angle yet struck as much fear as could be possible. It was the most frightening thing I had ever heard in my life. Then, before I could run away from it, from the voice and the speaker I saw them. My parents stood before my, my fathers eyes as malice filled as they had been that day and my mother's sad and angry. What was going on. No, this couldn't be real. Both of them were dead, taken from me, forced to become beings they never wanted to be. Impossible and yet there they were.

"No, NO!" suddenly scram June, the wind and the shadows suddenly moving all around her. Bending to her unconscious will.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:59 am

"June! What's wrong?" Malick tried shouted, hoping his voice could reach the girl.
Sarah sat down next to June, seeing as her face was pale. "... Malick, Calm down. We can't help her right now. She has to make it through this herself.
Malick didn't say anything, he just waited. He didn't want to lose June, like he had once done in the past. "Please return June..." he whispered gently into her ear.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

They looked like two angles of death, ready to take claim to that which had been lost to them long ago. Their eyes tried to hide the malice, the anger, the pain that they had in store for me and yet despite the fact that I knew what I would be getting my self into, despite knowing what type of pain was waiting for me I felt my self to slowly move forward. Then, before I could get too close I heard it, I heard his voice. It was a faint whisper, something that shouldn't be called a voice.

"Please...return...June.."

Though the words were spoken, reached me seprately each was as distinct and as loud to me as any other noise in the real world could be. It was his voice, those words that helped me. I stared at them, at what my parents were and glared. They weren't my parents, they were monsters taking form of the only two people who were a family to me.

"I'm not following you, not now and not ever. I know where I come from now, the true power that lies in me and unlike you two." I spoke, my words careful and hard yet caring all at the same time. "I love you both, then and now but I will not turn, i will not give up." I spoke my words grew louder, more powerful. So much so that by the time I knew it I was surrounded in light, wind visable to me and around me, the wind took the form of a dragon. When my so called parents tried to move forward, to force me into the darkness the dragon shot them, made them dissppear and shot back straight into me. I felt a wave a shock flow through me, and then slowly, I began to feel my self being pulled back into my body.

"mmm....Malick?" June barely spoke, trying to wake but too tired to do so.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 am

"I'm here." Malick replied. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:55 am

June could hear his words, they were still a little too soft but she knew he was there and that made her smile ever so softly. "Yea,...just..tired.." she spoke through her grin. Happy that she had been able to overcome her truths, her past and then she smiled a full grin. Her eyes still close demanding sleep. "Thank you....I love you." and with that she drifted off into the land of sleep.

"She has remembered?" suddenly came the dragons words, he flew over head but his words were as loud and as clear as if he were sitting in the room with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next