Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:59 pm

He gently helped her down on the ground and held her lightly in his arms. "At least we are allright" he said, smiling.
She took place next to June and stared at her. Then she let out a quiet laughter. "June you are so stupid" she said with a smile. "I've been out wandering alone for years. I mean come on, if I stayed without you guys for like, some hours, I wouldn't really mind." She gave June a friendly hug then whispered in her ear:"As long as you take care of Malick it's fine with me"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 pm

June smiled weakly before sighing. "What should we do now then?" she asked, not wanting to move just yet. "Should we check the map?"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm

"That would probably be the smartest." he said then looked around. He then walked up to a thing, looking to be a bench. He lie down on it and in short fell asleep.
She looked at his brother, seeing as he was asleep, then turned back to June. "Tell me... How did the two of you met?" she asked June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 pm

June sighed, it had been a short while since they had met but his kindness to this day would never amaze her. "He was fighting along side some other's we know. They were fighting against the man responsible for all of this when I while looking for that man stumbled upon them. At first I tried to fight with them, push him back and end all of this once and for all but he was strong and my seal was at it's strongest. Malick saved me and took care of me until I got better." June ended her story while slowly moving to sit up and dust her self off, signaling that she was about to attempt to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 am

"So he was like your knight in a shining armor or something?" she said and laughed a bit. "It's a cool story. You are lucky June." she said and smiled at her. She stood up and yawned, then looked around in the area. "There doesn't seem to be anyone more than us here."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:48 pm

June smiled and agreed. "Yea, well since you look tired why don't you go ahead and take a nap. I'll stand watch." June offered all the while willing herself to stand to not only get a better look of the place but to get ready to protect everyone behind her wind.
Back to top Go down
TenchiMuyo
Mods
Mods
TenchiMuyo

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:10 pm

appears floating above june "better yet why dont you take a nape and i stay watch"
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 pm

"No thank you June, I'm ok. I'll just go check around." she said and looked towards the temple. "... Oh, and hello again tenchi."

Last edited by Malick on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm

June smiled as she saw Tenchi floating above her and at Sara's words. "No, I'm fine. I think I'll take a look around my self actually." she said while looking over to Sara. "But you go ahead first, I don't want to leave Malick and Tenchi by themselves. You know how boys can be." June spoke in a taunting tone of voice before winking at Sara. "And as for you, how in the world did you get up there?" June questioned while using her power and helping to the ground as gently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

"Mkay..." she said and walked towards the temple. It was a really old temple, that was for sure. She entered it and looked around. It was dark, but still bright enough that she could see. There were spiderwebs in most corners of the room, bats hanging in the ceiling and in the center of the room there was a fireplace. A small, wooden door caught her eye, and she started walking slowly towards it. It appeared to be locked, and as she tred to open it, she was proven right. Then she heard something. Something that seemed to come from the otherside of the door. She stayed silent and listened. Then, came the scream. It was a really loud scream, that passed right through her, and she fell to the ground, Half by shock, half by fear. Then the door opened. And there stood a man. He was wearing all black except a white mask covering his face. He stood there and watched her. His eyes met hers and she was terrified. 'W... Who is this?!' She thought. She just wanted to run away, she wanted to scream for help, but she couldn't. She was fully paralized.
The man stared at her for a moment then spoke: "Those who trespass this holy place, are sinners. All sinners..." he pulled out a black sword and pointed it at her. "...must die!"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:05 pm

While looking around quickly June suddenly heard a loud scream and quickl took off in the direction of it. "Sara!" she scram while running as fast as she possibly could. All the while the wind around her suddenly began to pick up speed, it turned into a threatening wind and was waiting for her will to fight to allow it to slash out. Finally, when she reached Sara she found her on the floor frozen in fear and instantly the air took her and moved her out of the way of the rather large black sword. "Sara!" June called as she was saved, all the while June placed her self between the man and her. He wore nothing but black clothing and a white mask. "Please, we came here in search for the truth. Drop your weapon." June spoke calmly and wisely, hoping that there wasn't about to be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:13 pm

"June..." she said as she was saved, and a short moment after she passed out.
"Those who trespass upon this holy place must die." He repeated and pointed the blade towards June.
"One two two two!" He yelled as he jumped into the temple and managed to hit the man with a kick in the chest. "Malick has arrived!" he smiled happily and turned around facing June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm

June smiled as Malick arrived and kicked the man back. "My hero." she said with a smile on her face before standing up completely and holding both her daggers in hand. "Sara passed out." she informed him while moving around to see the man he had kicked back. "I told you already, I was told that if I came here I'd be able to remember, however if it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get." June spoke while standing in a firm stance. The man just stared at her for a while before looking her over.

"And what proof do I have?" the man questioned June, June sighed and then revealed the small map that had been given to her.

"Here, this was given to me." she offered the man the map, all the while using the wind around her to hand to the man for fear fo getting close. He still hadn't shown any sign of kindness and June wasn't going to underestimate him.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 pm

He quickly turned to Sarah then looked back at the man. "She'll be fine"
He glanced at the map then looked over to June. "So this is your proof? Hmph. You are looking to recover your memory, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 am

June sighed but got over it quickly. "That's what I've been trying to explain to you and yes. Do you know what I'm supposed to do next or at least who i'm supposed to meet here?" June asked the man while trying her best not to get her hopes too high.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 am

"Heh. I wrote this map. My name is Isac Feltrough. Nice to meet you." he said and smiled at the young woman. "If you follow me please." he told them and walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 pm

June looked around nervously but did as she was told to do either way. All the while willig the wind to carry Sara's body after them and making sure it was protected why she was out. "So are you the one who's suppose to help me?" June suddenly asked, questioning the man she was following.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 am

He followed the man and looked around in the surroundings.
"Sadly..." he said and stopped, turning to June. "I want to tell you about this place. This is the temple of memories. Everyones memories are stored here. You might have heard a scream come from here, no?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:56 am

"Faintly I heard one but was that important? Better yet who was that women who send me the visons and the note to get here? Do you know?" June answered his question and questioned him herself. There still a lot of things she wasn't quite sure of and even though she really wanted to wait for things to unravle themselves she just couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 pm

"hmm... As you might have understood the scream came from one of the memories..." he said turned away from June. "And sadly... Even though this is the temple of memories... Once... There were a man here. Who stole memories. this happened some time ago. I found it out, and was able to stop him, and return all the memories. Except... The memories of a little girl. June."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:46 pm

June froze, screams from a past memory? "So then, what now? How do I get my memories back?" June questioned before turning back and making sure Sara was alright only to sigh in relief as she found her alseep in the wind, just as she had left her. Then she turned to Malick, his expression as calm and as cool as it always was, thus causing a smile to spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 am

Malick looked to June, wondering if she was worried about what was happening, just to meet a smile. He smiled back at her and gave her a gentle hug. "It'll be allright."
Isac looked at the young man and sighed. "You never know my young sir... Where you are heading is the mountain of Valkar. This place is known pretty far, as one of the most dangerous places in the world. This place is ruled by the dragons, a race feared by most." He stopped andsighed then turned to June. "I don't know who sent you this and I don't know why but believe me, if you were to take this quest you would most certainly die. Are you sure you wish to go?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 am

June took sometime to thing about it but a feeling of confidence suddenly took her over. It was as if she knew everything would be alright no matter what and that feeling was strengthened upon hearing the word dragons. Dragons sounded familiar, the first familiar thing she'd ever felt in a while. She hugged Malick back before putting on a serious face. "Of course I still want to go, I need to know my past." June spoke, "and as dangerous as it is, I some how feel safe still." she admitted before looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:18 am

"I see..." he said and smiled. "A stronghearted girl." he took something out of his pocket and handed it to the girl. "This is a map to The mountain of Valkar. I wish you good luck."
Malick looked at the paper June had got for a sec and then at Isac. They locked eyes for a moment then he turned t June with a smile. "Off we go then?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:25 pm

June smiled and placed the map securely away in her pocket. "Yea" June said while smiling at Malick while moving over to his side. "Oh and Issac, thanks for everything." and with that June took Malick's hand and sighed. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next