Forestofanime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forestofanime

Talk about anime's and mangas And RP too!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2008-05-16

The Silver Moon - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 am

Malick smiled. "I love you too June." He got surprised, hearing the dragons words.
Sarah said something, in the language she talked with the dragon before, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 pm

June passed out, letting her body rest as it was demanding. Meanwhile the dragon listened to Sarah's words before landing and standing just outside from where they stayed.

"Then the time has now come, Malick there is something you must know about June. Her past isn't just filled with sorrow and lost, with power and death. Are you ready?" the dragon questioned him, knowing that while he asked June's body was showing the seal he and his fellow dragons had placed on the young girl when her parents had requested they guide her. The blood on the walls also began to gather, to drip and slowly make it's way toward June's sleeping body, forming a spear about her bod and aiming for her heart.

"Do not worry, the blood spear will help help her, she will be fine when she wakes however whether she'll be fine down the road depends on whether of not your ready to listen, to accept her dark past just as she had just learned how to do." the dragon went on, then going silent and waiting for Malick's response, knowing that his sister had a hint of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Malick locked eyes with Sarah for a brief moment, then turned back to the dragon. "I am ready for anything. I will listen to whatever you say." He replied. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

The dragon watched and nodded once he had agreed to listen. "Like you June is no ordinary child. Her parents were the last one's with dragons blood running in their blood. Her family had been blessed by the dragons and were to be guarded by us as well. The night June's parents left her under our care, my care, they left her to go to battle. That man, the one who June tried to fight before unsealing her power is the one responsible for their deaths." The dragon spoke, sadness no longer being held back from his tone of voice. "Our blood enhances her power, she can understand us in our language much like your sister can and now that she's recovered her past memories her power will be increased. The dragon's blood, the dragon seal that was placed on her so long ago, will be awakened in her and because of that the dark wielders will come looking for her." he finished, stopping to see if there were any questions so far.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am

Malick listened to the dragons words, but didn't react. He stood there and held himself calm, nodding once in a while. "I see. Then I'll have to protect her from those "Dark wielders" am I right?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 pm

The dragon was surprised to see how calm Malick was able to take the information then nodded before continuing. "Yes, against the dark weilders and her self. There will be time when she feels her power building up, when she's overpowered by the amount of power that's at her disposel and you will have to keep her calm. Anyone who loses control while holding the dragon's seal has only ever caused their down fall. I will be following you, I will teach her how to control such power. However there is only so much I can do. In the end it will be you and your strength to keep her sane. Sarah your brother will need help, there will be times when you too will play your role. Then just as the dragon had finished speaking the blood spear that had formed above Junes body shot down and hit her in the heart. June scram out, feeling not only the spear pierce her but the feeling the force of it awaken the dragon's seal that had been placed on her before her parents had been forced to turn. It was in that instant that the dark wielders were able to sense her, they knew where she was and were on their way. The dragons sighed, flapped soothing wind toward June's body then spoke. "It's begun, when June wakes up she'll have the power of the dragon's seal at her disposel, however the dark wielders are also on their way. They will be able to track her until she learns how to hide her self. Are we ready to go? I will be able to give you three cover but only until June wakes up and then the three of you will be able to face the dark wielders together." he spoke, getting ready to take flight.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Sarah nodded at the dragon. "How about you Malick?"
Malick stood quiet for a moment. "It'll be allright." he replied. "I won't let anything happen to June."
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 am

Just before the dragon took flight June shot up from her place on the bed, the air around her suddenly dense and ready to attack. It was almost as if it had taken a life of it's own. Once awake June looked around,
"What's going on?" she questioned, the wind around her not only calming down but it's density returning to normal as well.

"I will keep my word, good luck to you all and should you need anything, i'll be just above." and with that the dragon took flight. June was a little out of it but didn't have time to ask questions. Tears were suddenly streaming down her face while her power began to not only grow but make it's self known.

"What am I? A monster?" she questioned more to her self before getting up and calling the dragon out in his language. The dragon paused for a moment but then quickly took flight and motioned for her to follower her not only companions but her family as well.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

"June..." Malick spoke silently. "... Are you allright?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Upon hearing Malick's voice June turned. "Malick, what's going on?" she questioned, all the while unable to stop the feeling of suddenly being watched. "Is everything, everyone ok? What's happening to me Malick?" June questioned sadly, slowly walking toward him only to suddenly pause and slash out. A gust of wind suddenly broke a window and hit a dark cloaked man who had been hiding behind it. He had no face, and it was hard to tell whether or not it was even a man at all. As soon as realization of being surrounded hit June but up a wall of wind around the house, preventing anything or anyone from coming in, all the while the the seal that had been hidden made it's self known. On her left wrist was the sign of the dragon's seal and the symbol of the power the dragon's had bestowed upon her.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"It's allright June." He said, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. "It'll be allright I promise." Malick looked June deeply into her eyes then asked her: "Do you know anything of what's happening right now? Who those are," Malick pointed out the window where the man had been standing just some moments ago. "What has happened to you, anything. Do you know anything?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm

June paused, trying to think as to whether or not she knew anything. She knew, understood now what had happened to her parents, had seen them trying to.."The...the dragons seal.." June whispered, the wall of wind around the house growing in power. "..and...they're...they're after me. Oh monkey King! Malick they're the one's who...who..." June began to cry, the one's just out side had been the one's who had gone after her parents, who had lead their leader to them and had eventually taken them away from her. Tears streamed down endlessly before she called out in the language of the dragons, causing the dragon who had been watching from the skies above to sweep down and take down all those who had been surrounding her. Once she felt safe again she stared at Malick, scared that she would lose control, that she'd hurt him.
"Malick, i'm...so sorr..." she cried out over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:26 am

"Don't cry June." Malick said, more like demanded. "We will make it through this. No matter what. I will protect you." He smiled at her. "I will follow you until the end. Now, do you have any idea of where to go?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:01 pm

June listened to Malick, saw his determination and the love he had for her in his eyes and knew he was right. Everything was going to be all right, he was in fact willing to risk his own life for her's just like she was for his. Her tears stopped that instance as she nodded.
"Maxwell, the dragon I mean, said we should go through the mountain pass and hit the town where the others should be at. He said he'll try to clear as many as them as he could and that as soon as we started moving he'd keep an eye on us." June answered, suddenly holding a map in her hand and sighing, still not used to her new power. "We're stuck here, I can probable keep a wall around us while we travel but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up before I lose control. Seeing those, those monsters I just....get so angry...." June admitted, all the while averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Malick wrapped his arms around June in a hug, then kissed her gently. "June, calm down. I believe that you will be able to control yourself. I know it. But when, when you feel like losing control tell me and I'll do my best to help you."

"I don't want to interrupt your sweet talk, but maybe we should get going. The others are waiting for us. Or what do you think June?" Sarah spoke, locking eyes with June.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:39 pm

June locked eyes with Sarah and knew she was right, they needed to get moving. She nodded her head, "Yea, we should go. Maxwell must be waiting too, I think we should go but when night falls we need to find a place to camp, a place where they...I won't be found" she spoke while hugging Malick back.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:00 am

"Yeah. Though they're outside waiting. June, could you try and expand your wind? To get them away from the building." Sarah closed her eyes, thinking.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm

June nodded, "Yes, of course. Do you have a plan Sarah?" June asked, curious and hoping that that was in fact true. All the while getting ready, building up her strength to get a wall of wind going around the building.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:04 am

"The dragon said we were to meet up with the others in town, am I right? Though, how to get out of here is the annoying part. But I wonder... The way they track you down... is it the seal? Is it the magic that you use they feel? If so then I might have a plan." Sarah smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

June listened, realization hitting her as Sarah's words escaped her lips. She had a point, if they were tracking her through magic, through her gift then there had to be a way.

"Sarah your the best!" June exclaimed as a smile spread across her face and the wall of wind suddenly appeared around the house.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:38 am

Sarah became surprised by the sudden reply but then smiled. "Well I haven't really told you my plan yet... but you might be thinking of something else. Have you though of anything?"
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

June nodded her head, "Yea, if I want hide the seal then they shouldn't be able to see me, or track us. Maxwell might know something but, I'd have to go outside to talk to him." June spoke, not happy about going out at all.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:22 pm

"Then we're thinking the same. As you may remember, I too have the seal. I've had it for a long time and I've learned a lot about it. Also how to hide it." Sarah grinned.
Back to top Go down
June
Knights
Knights
June

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm

June smiled, thankful she had someone who knew what she was going through as well as someone she could go to for help should she need it. The wall of wind around the house on the outside flared, June wasn't planning on holding back any longer. She would fight to protect her family. "So then, how do I hide it, I'll still be able to hold the wind though so that's a plus." June stated, all the while turning up to Malick and smiling. "Are you ready?" she asked him, knowing that soon they'd be on their way out of the hut they were in and onto the trail to the town where they needed to be at.
Back to top Go down
Malick
Knights
Knights
Malick

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Malick nodded as a reply to June.
"It's actually quite simple. Touch the seal lightly with your fingertips and say 'Maraka'. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Moon   The Silver Moon - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Moon
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next